Customer needs vary considerably, and with that, the complexity varies. The best way to price a job is to get specifications up front (however informal or formal you want to be). To that end, here are some of the items that need to be considered:
- Do you already have your own domain name? (www.yourname.com)
- Do you already have a web site and just need it updated?
- Do you have a Web Hosting company or want me to find one for you – handle it all as a “black box” for you?
- Will your site be mostly static (descriptive pages telling others about your company) or will they be dynamic – requiring interaction and data collection, or using database technology?
- Will your site require security (e.g. User ID and Password)?
These and other questions need to be answered to properly size a job.
Initial consultation is free.
Fill out requirements form so we can get started on your new web site!